Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Death For Benny G.

Death Kab destroyed my lIfe 2day.

I was reading pikkerford this morning and this message shocked me.

Benny G from Meaningful band Death Kab for Kutie is engaged to Zooey Deschanel.




So who is this douche? U might know him from body+soul and from yr 15 year old sisters ipod. And from another meaningfull band called the postal service.

Isn't it a crime to be in more than
1 MEANINGFULL band. H8 HIM!








Lright so who's our new wifey to be?

Alice Glass?

I dunno, cause Idunno if I could live with so many bro's touching her ass. I just don't know I could cope with that.
So many questions. So many feelings!



I just want don't want to die al1.


Thank the I tunes I still have VV. She was always when I needed her.

  • that black guy became president
  • I bought my first i pod
  • the blogs started to put muzik on the hypermakine


LOVE YOU VV




I shouldn't betray you ever!

1 comment: