Friday, January 9, 2009

Santi's GOLDIGGER!

What happened to artist who didn't want to "sell out" I mean remember the authentic bands nagging on how they are artists and shouldn't be sold together with a coupon!

WELL THAT'S 2K8 LOZERZ! Nowadays the Lower East Side Artist AKA Santagold AKA Santi White AKA the revolutionary army of munnah has stepped out to say to say the ultimate way to promote muzik is to put into commercial. Cuz ppl will hear it that way. She said on the website of the independent...



and here you can here the lyriks to the song...

What I'm searching for
to tell it straight, I'm trying to MAKE MY HAIR SHINE
Walking by myself
down avenues that to LOOK FINE ALL THE TIME
If you see me keep going
be a pass by waver
Wash me up, Wash me down
just leave me out you name dropper
Stop trying to catch my eye
I see you good you forced faker
Just make it easy
You're my enemy you fast talker


Chorus:
I can say I hope it will be worth what I give up
If I could stand up mean for the things that I believe





Bonuz track from the time ppl didn't have bloghouse so they expressed theirselves in songs...





No comments:

Post a Comment